Havintha Natural Hibiscus Powder for Hair Growth & Prevents Hair Fall – 227g
- Hibiscus Powder is known for its pleasant fragrance and the aromatic properties. It is used as prime herb in various herbal cosmetic formulations for hair. Many people use it with henna to give a aroma and refreshing feeling to hair.
- Hibiscus conditions dry hair. Strengthen hair. Regular use of hibiscus controls damage of hair. Hibiscus prevents hair from breakage resulting into long and strong hair. Volume boost : With regular use of hibiscus, hairs become thicker and denser
- Hibiscus is well known for its ability to support thick hair growth while imparting a healthy shine and luster.
- The powder is commonly combined with henna for a natural hair dye process.
Hibiscus Powder conditions dry hair, may support strong hair. Regular use of hibiscus controls premature graying of hair. Hibiscus prevents hair from breakage resulting into long and strong hair. Volume boost : With regular use of hibiscus, hairs become thicker and denser.
It is Rich In Amino Acids That Nourish Your Hair, Strengthen Your Roots, And Keep Your Locks Lustrous And Healthy Regular use will clear out dirt which may be blocking the hair follicle in the scalp. It makes your hair smooth shiny and voluminous in the short term. Hibiscus contain calcium which will make your hair stronger and less likely to split and break.
Hibiscus is a shrub with bright coloured flowers. These flowers are found in various colors including red, yellow, purple, pink and white. These shrub usually found in south –east asia.
In ayurveda, hibiscus is one of the most renowned herbs for promoting hair growth. Those bright and beautiful flowers growing in the gardens all around you have extraordinary healing properties.
SOME BENEFITS OF HIBISCUS FLOWERS
Hibiscus flowers contains lot of medicinal properties and specially used as an effective herb for numerous reasons. Some of most noted benefits are given below :
- IMPROVES DIGESTION: Hibiscus is a mild diuretic, which erases constipation and regulates bowel movement and prevents colorectal cancer by keeping the gastrointestinal system healthy.
- STIMULATES HAIR GROWTH: Hibiscus contains amino acids which helps the hair with the nutrients help in promoting hair growth. These amino acids produce a special kind of structural protein called keratin, which is the building block of hair
- PROMOTES HAIR LOSS: Hibiscus lowers the absorption of glucose and starch from carbohydrate rich foods. So, it helps in maintaining a healthy weight.
- TREATS DANDRUFF AND ITCHY SCALP: Hibiscus acts like an astringent and reduces the oil secretion by the glands. Hibiscus leaves for maintain the pH balance of hair in addition to providing an overall soothing and cooling effect.
- PREVENTS ANAEMIA: Hibiscus is rich in iron, it increases the haemoglobin level in the body. This can prevent and even help in anaemia.
- TREATS PREMATURE GREYING OF HAIR: Traditionally, hibiscus was used as a natural dye to mask grey hair. The anti-oxidants and vitamins present in hibiscus help in producing melanin, the naturally occurring pigment that gives hair its natural color.
HIBISCUS BENEFITS FOR SKIN:
ANTI –AGEING: Anti-ageing properties make skin firm and prevent wrinkles .
EXFOLIANT: Regenerates skin cells by producing a mild exfoliating effect.
REMOVES DEAD CELLS : Removes dead skin cells to reveal softer and lighter skin.
|Dimensions||30 × 20 × 3 cm|