Havintha pumpkin seeds for hair regrowth heart and bladder health skin sugar level management – 227 Grams
- They are rich in Vitamin K, manganese, phophorus, copper, magnesium, zinc, protein and iron. Being rich in dietary fiber means that these small seeds will keep you full for longer.
- Best eaten roasted, pumpkin seeds can be added into your raitas, smoothies and salads. Add it into your customized granola bar for a delicious, refreshing snack.
- Pumpkin seeds are very dense and heavy foods that help you keep satiated for a longer period
- Skin and hair benefits: Pumpkin seeds have vitamin a and zinc which helps to reduce the redness and prevent premature skin aging
- Nutrients (high fibre) in pumpkin seeds helps to keep your heart healthy by reducing blood pressure and increasing good cholesterol